Super Comfort Safari THROUGH THE RIFT VALLEY
7 DAYS | 6 NIGHTS SAFARI
This seven-day safari will surely tick all your safari boxes! Our safaris with the Leisurely rating are perfectly suitable for people with an average level of fitness.
Assuming that you already have that level, no physical preparation is necessary in advance of one of these trips, and no strenuous exercise is expected on them. All guests will spend some significant time in our comfortable vehicles on the rather rough roads of Tanzania and we can guarantee you some superb adventures.
DAY BY DAY
Day 1: Kilimanjaro (JRO) – Arusha City (55KM, 1HR DRIVE)
Welcome to Tanzania, upon your arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO), a professional guide from NAT DMC LIMITED will greet you and you will be chauffeured to Arusha City for Dinner, Trip Briefing and Overnight stay at Mount Meru Hotel. Here you will have a half full board Meal Plan for the first day.
An opportunity to view Mount Meru and the glance of Arusha City depends on the arrival time.
Day 2: Arusha City – Lake Manyara National Park (130KM, 2HRS DRIVE)
After delicious breakfast check-out, heading to Lake Manyara National Park. Stop at Mto wa Mbu town for a guided walk, a visit to local market and enjoying local beer brew from local bars together with a hot local lunch from the local restaurants. You will proceed with a sunset game drive in Lake Manyara National Park where you will have the chance to see Flamingos, Birds, Zebra, Hippo, Blue Monkey, Dik Dik, variety of tree species and many others.
Dinner and Overnight at Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge on a full board basis. The lodge is perched on the edge of the escarpment overlooking the Great Rift Valley and the Soda lake below.
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park – Serengeti National Park (150KM/4HRS)
After breakfast you will depart for an early game drive in the Serengeti National Park, a World Heritage Site, provides sanctuary to the highest concentration of plains animals in the world. Over 400 species of birds can be spotted here. Dinner and Overnight at Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge on a full board accommodation.
Day 4 & 5: Serengeti National Park
Drive to central Serengeti plains after heavy breakfast for full day game drive with picnic lunch and later in the evening you will have your Dinner and Overnight at Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge on full board accommodation. Evenings, like early mornings, are the best times to observe birds and animals in their natural habitats.
Day 6: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater (145KM, 3HRS)
After breakfast at Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge you will depart to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Descend into the Ngorongoro inspiring Crater for a full day tour with picnic lunch. The stunning spectacle of Ngorongoro falling some 6000 metres to the floor is undoubtedly one of the highlights of safari tour in Tanzania. “There’s nothing with which to compare, it’s one of the wonders of the World”, once wrote by Professor Bernard Grzimek. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge on a full board accommodation.
Day 7: Ngorongoro – Arusha City – JRO (245KM, 4HRS)
After breakfast in the morning you will drive back to Arusha City meanwhile passing through fascinating features: Drive around the southern rim of the crater, down the South eastern slopes of the Ngorongoro highlands, across the Iraqwi tribe farmlands to the breath-taking escarpment of the Great Rift Valley and Lake Manyara.
Optional: Drive via Arusha town for souvenir shopping to take home. Heading to Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) with your lunch boxes.
- Airport transfer on arrival and during departure
- 4X4 Safari Vehicle Toyota Land cruiser with a Pop-up Roof, Opening Sliding Windows, Seat Belts, Heavy duty wheels, Refrigerator for cooling drinks and Eco friendly Trash Bag
- Meals and Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Service of a Professionally Multi-linguistic linguistic Driver-Guide (well-trained translator guide) with wide variety of skills: Flora and Fauna, Tanzania’s cultural and natural history, e.t.c
- All sightseeing and game viewing as specified in the itinerary
- Delicious picnic lunches box/ hamper while on picnic sites,
- Unlimited mineral drinking water during the Safari
- All Park fees and taxes as applicable such as WMA, Crater service fees, Concession fees and 18% Value Added Tax
- Unlimited game mileage during safari game
- Airport transfer on arrival and during departure Domestic and International flights,
- Visa and travel Insurance which is mandatory
- AMREF Flying Doctors Service for emergency evacuation
- Bar drinks and laundry at the hotels, lodges or camps,
- Tipping for the driver guide recommended US$25per day per couple. During lodging please do not tip individual staff members, but instead use the ‘Tip Box’, which you should find at the reception of your accommodation and you may consider tipping between $5-10 US per day, per guest, at each accommodation at your own discretion.
- Balloon flight (US$595 per person). Experience 60 minute (depending on wind condition) aerial adventure, followed by bush breakfast and champagne
- Festive Season Supplements
- Any amendments (changes) to the above itinerary
BOOK THIS TOUR WITH US
CALL BACK FOR MORE
Enquire now and a Noble Adventure Expert will be in touch within 24 hours!
Related Tour Packages
We specialize in a tailor made independent safari select programmes, that is absolutely responsive to our Client’s tastes, preferences and highly considerable to value for money.