DESTINATIONS: Lake Manyara National Park
||Arusha City – Lake Manyara National Park – Arusha City
130KM 2HRS Drive)
- Our driver guide will pick you from your Hotel in Arusha around 7.00am and depart to Lake Manyara National Park for a 3 hours’ safe drive on a paved road using our well-equipped 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser.
- We will spend about an hour or two as part of a day trip wondering about Mto wa Mbu Town to learn about the life of Masai and over 100 cultures living in the area.
- You will be able to see the famous tree-climbing pythons and lions, boisterous baboons, huge herds of buffalo and elephants, as well as giraffe, impala, hippo and a great variety of smaller animals and birds recorded over 400 species while at Manyara National Park
- A picnic lunchbox will be offered while on tour game drive with an alternative of African food provided from Local Restaurants within the area.
- At around 16.00, we will start our return journey back to Arusha City, where we should arrive around 18.00 to drop you off at your hotel.
- Use of a well-equipped 4×4 customs-built Toyota Land Cruiser for your adventurous Safaris
- Game drive as per approved itinerary
- All applicable government fees and taxes
- Service of our English-Speaking professional tour guides
- Unlimited mineral drinking water during the entire safari
- A delicious picnic lunchbox
- AMREF flying doctor’s insurance cover for emergency medical evacuation
- International and local Airfare
- Airport meet and transfer which is USD 50 per person
- Personal expenses
- Tips to the guide which is $20 per person per day
- VISA and Travel Insurance
- Accommodation and lodging expenses