Luxury Tour Safaris
8 DAYS | 7 NIGHTS SAFARI
Four magnificent locations spread over eight-days safari tour: that’s what you’ll experience on this trip. From Arusha, our adventure first leads us to Tarangire National Park, “Elephant Paradise, then heading to Lake Manyara, one of our country’s more compact parks yet full of variety and scenic backdrops, including the dramatic Rift Valley escarpment and the beautiful lake itself.
In Serengeti, we will have two days full program of game-drives, letting us explore the stunning and varied landscapes of this famous place, before we depart for another Tanzanian gem, the incomparable crater of Ngorongoro, on the lookout for a black rhino.
DAY BY DAY
Day 1: JRO – Arusha City (55KM/1HR)
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO), you will be welcomed by NAT – DMC representative and transferred to Arusha City for enjoyment, trip briefing, Dinner and Overnight stay at Mount Meru Hotel. Here you will have a half meal board in the first day.
An opportunity to view Mount Meru and the glance of Arusha City depends on the arrival time.
Day 2: Arusha City – Tarangire National Park: 130KM/ 2HRS
Morning next to breakfast drive to Tarangire National Park, home of the huge population of elephant, pride of lion, huge heards of buffalo flooded with zebra, wildebeest and over 400 species of birds. There are long vistas and a baobab trees landscape that is the perfect backdrop for taking photos of the lifetime.
Today Dinner and Overnight will be at Tarangire Sopa Lodge on a full board basis.
Day 3: Tarangire National Park – Lake Manyara National Park: 65KM/ 1.5HRS
In the Morning after breakfast at Tarangire Sopa Lodge check out and drive to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing with picnic lunch and en route to Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge for Dinner and Overnight stay on a full board accommodation basis.
Welcoming check in with soft drinks.
Day 4: Lake Manyara National Park – Serengeti National Park: 265KM/4HRS
Next to breakfast at Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge check out and drive to Serengeti National Park with picnic hamper lunch ready for full day game drive and you will explore the spectacular central Serengeti plains which bustled with many species of wild animals.
Thereafter, drive to Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge for Dinner and Overnight stay on a full board basis.
Day 5 & 6: Serengeti National Park
In the morning after having breakfast you will depart for full day game drive with picnic lunch to mostly exploring the migration and later on your evening will proceed Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge for Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Conservation Area: 165KM/3HRS
After high tea check out and heading to Ngorongoro Conservation Area with picnic lunch ready for descending into the Ngorongoro Crater, the stunning spectacle of Ngorongoro falling some 6000 metres to the floor is undoubtedly one of the highlights of safari tour in Tanzania. “There’s nothing with which to compare, it’s one of the wonders of the World”, once wrote by Professor Bernard Grzimek.
Dinner and Overnight stay will be at Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge on a full board accommodation.
Day 8: Ngorongoro Conservation Area – JRO: 270KM/5HRS
Early in the morning after your tea / coffee at Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge check out and drive back to Arusha City meanwhile passing through fascinating features: Drive around the southern rim of the crater, down the South eastern slopes of the Ngorongoro highlands, across the Iraqwi tribe farmlands to the breath-taking escarpment of the Great Rift Valley and Lake Manyara.
Optional: Drive via Arusha town for souvenir shopping to take home. Heading to KIA (JRO) with your lunch boxes. End of our services
- Airport transfer on arrival and during departure
- 4X4 Safari Vehicle Toyota Land cruiser with a Pop-up Roof, Opening Sliding Windows, Seat Belts, Heavy duty wheels, Refrigerator for cooling drinks and Eco friendly Trash Bag
- Meals and Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Service of a Professionally Multi-linguistic linguistic Driver-Guide (well-trained translator guide) with wide variety of skills: Flora and Fauna, Tanzania’s cultural and natural history, e.t.c
- All sightseeing and game viewing as specified in the itinerary
- Delicious picnic lunches box/ hamper while on picnic sites,
- Unlimited mineral drinking water during the Safari
- All Park fees and taxes as applicable such as WMA, Crater service fees, Concession fees and 18% Value Added Tax
- Unlimited game mileage during safari game
- Airport transfer on arrival and during departure Domestic and International flights,
- Visa and travel Insurance which is mandatory
- AMREF Flying Doctors Service for emergency evacuation
- Bar drinks and laundry at the hotels, lodges or camps,
- Tipping for the driver guide recommended US$25per day per couple. During lodging please do not tip individual staff members, but instead use the ‘Tip Box’, which you should find at the reception of your accommodation and you may consider tipping between $5-10 US per day, per guest, at each accommodation at your own discretion.
- Balloon flight (US$595 per person). Experience 60 minute (depending on wind condition) aerial adventure, followed by bush breakfast and champagne
- Festive Season Supplements
- Any amendments (changes) to the above itinerary
BOOK THIS TOUR WITH US
CALL BACK FOR MORE
Enquire now and a Noble Adventure Expert will be in touch within 24 hours!
Related Tour Packages
We specialize in a tailor made independent safari select programmes, that is absolutely responsive to our Client’s tastes, preferences and highly considerable to value for money.