Mysterious Zanzibar Holiday
5 DAYS | 4 NIGHTS SAFARIS
A 5-days Mysterious Holiday to Zanzibar is an excitement to your dreams, expectations and interests. Despite of it being short but it will make your vacation full-free of stress with city tour and rejoice you enjoying the white sand beaches along with the cool breeze.
A city tour on itself is an exotic historic site as it will familiarizes you with many spices and in addition enjoy an adventurous Leisure Travels including Beach Vacations on the beaches (Nungwi and White Sand) with white sands at your feet and the wind whispering to your ears with coconut juice by your side.
DAY BY DAY
Day 1: arrival day
On arrival at Zanzibar’s Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, you will be met by our representative who will take you on the short 20-minute transfer to Kholle House in Stone Town, the historic quarter of Zanzibar City. You have the evening at leisure and your dinner tonight will be provided by the hotel.
Day 2: stone town - spice tour
Today your guide collects you from Kholle House in Stone Town, after breakfast. Leaving the city behind you travel to the spice plantations of Zanzibar for a guided Spice Tour.
When you see spices such as cinnamon, cloves, black pepper, nutmeg, and turmeric root growing in the plantations, it’s easy to see why Zanzibar is known as The Spice Island. Taste some of the unusual fruits that are grown here too, such as jack fruit, custard apple, rambutan, and carambola. Henna bush, lipstick tree, and lemongrass are some of the plants found here too. The tour guide shares his knowledge of the spices, which look very different in their natural state to the way they look in the supermarket back home.
Day 3, 4 & 5: NUNGWI TOUR - BEACH HOTEL
With your senses awakened by the aromas of the spice plantations, it’s time to travel to your next destination. A blissful beach getaway on the northeastern shores of Zanzibar. Spend the three days enjoying beaches of East Coast and the Swahili way of living or you may take a dip in the nearby resort’s pool or make your way to the white sand beach.
NOTE: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Overnight Stay will be at Sultan Sands Island Resort on a full board basis meal plans.
Day 6: last relaxation (departure from zanzibar)
Enjoy an early morning stroll on the beach followed by breakfast at Sultan Sands Island Resort. Then your guide collects you and transfers you back to the airport for your scheduled flights.
- Airport transfer on arrival and during departure
- 4X4 Safari Vehicle Toyota Land cruiser with a Pop-up Roof, Opening Sliding Windows, Seat Belts, Heavy duty wheels, Refrigerator for cooling drinks and Eco friendly Trash Bag
- Meals and Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Service of a Professionally Multi-linguistic linguistic Driver-Guide (well-trained translator guide) with wide variety of skills: Flora and Fauna, Tanzania’s cultural and natural history, e.t.c
- All sightseeing and game viewing as specified in the itinerary
- Delicious picnic lunches box/ hamper while on picnic sites,
- Unlimited mineral drinking water during the Safari
- All Park fees and taxes as applicable such as WMA, Crater service fees, Concession fees and 18% Value Added Tax
- Unlimited game mileage during safari game
- Airport transfer on arrival and during departure Domestic and International flights,
- Visa and travel Insurance which is mandatory
- AMREF Flying Doctors Service for emergency evacuation
- Bar drinks and laundry at the hotels, lodges or camps,
- Tipping for the driver guide recommended US$25per day per couple. During lodging please do not tip individual staff members, but instead use the ‘Tip Box’, which you should find at the reception of your accommodation and you may consider tipping between $5-10 US per day, per guest, at each accommodation at your own discretion.
- Balloon flight (US$595 per person). Experience 60 minute (depending on wind condition) aerial adventure, followed by bush breakfast and champagne
- Festive Season Supplements
- Any amendments (changes) to the above itinerary
BOOK THIS TOUR WITH US
CALL BACK FOR MORE
Enquire now and a Noble Adventure Expert will be in touch within 24 hours!
Related Tour Packages
We specialize in a tailor made independent safari select programmes, that is absolutely responsive to our Client’s tastes, preferences and highly considerable to value for money.