Photographic Tour Safari
12 DAYS | 11 NIGHTS SAFARI
Tanzania is rare glimpse of the raw beauty of nature. With its prolific and diverse wildlife plus its impressive landscapes, Tanzania is truly a photographer’s heaven. Imagine being able to capture moments during the Great Migration. With action happening anywhere, every snap of that camera will surely be mind-blowing.
Whether you are an avid instagrammed who loves revving up his feed or a professional travel photographer who is taking on a wildlife project in Tanzania safari, your photos will surely be astrophysical.
DAY BY DAY
Day 1: Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) – Arusha City (55KMS, 1HR)
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport you will meet with our professional guide and you will be chauffeured to Arusha City for relaxation, trip briefing, dinner and overnight stay at Mount Meru Hotel for a half meal board for the first day.
Day 2 - 4: Arusha City – Tarangire National Park (130KM, 2HRS)
Morning next to breakfast drive to Tarangire National Park, home of the huge population of elephant, pride of lion, huge heards of buffalo flooded with zebra, wildebeest and over 400 species of birds. There are long vistas and a baobab trees landscape that is the perfect backdrop for taking photos of the lifetime.
In each day out of the 3 days staying in Tarangire National Park, we will ensure game drive to new place every day in the great outdoors and you will have a relaxing picnic lunch and proceeding with game drive until spectacular sunset.
Dinner and Overnight stay will be available at Acacia Tarangire Luxury Camp on a full board basis.
Day 5: Tarangire National Park – Lake Manyara National Park (110KM/2HRS)
Next to breakfast in the morning depart to Lake Manyara National Park for a full day game drive to appreciate impressive large elephants’ populations, the park also is the home of Olive baboon, vervet monkey, hippo, African buffalo, Impala and pride of lion. The varied and diverse ecosystems within the park will make for a unique experience
In the morning we climb the escarpment in town of Karatu and later on Dinner and Overnight stay will be at Ngorongoro Forest Tented Lodge.
Day 6: Karatu Small Town
Morning after breakfast we can take a walk to a neighbouring coffee plantation on the village market and do some shopping en route to the Lodge for hot lunch. In the afternoon we can hike in the Ngorongoro Forest and a local traditional homesteads learn more about their culture, and Dinner together with Overnight stay will be available at Ngorongoro Forest Tented Lodge.
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, depart to Ngorongoro Crater floor for a day game viewing and photography. You will have an opportunity to see the very endangered black rhino, elephant, lion, zebra, wildebeest, gazelle, buffalo and many other species of wildlife.
Lunch at the water’s edge and ascend back to the crater rim seeing game along the way then, the day ends with soothing shower, Dinner and Overnight stay at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge.
Day 8: Olduvai Gorge – Serengeti National Park
After breakfast depart to central Serengeti plains with a stop for enriching tour of the museum at Olduvai Gorge, archaeological site. It’s the site where Dr Louis Leakey discovered remains of our ancestors believed to have lived 1.7 million years ago.
Ascend onward to the Serengeti National Park for game viewing and stopping for picnic along the way. Dinner and Overnight stay will be offered at Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge on a full board basis.
Day 9 - 11: Serengeti National Park
Exclusive game drives for 3 days with many golden opportunities to take perfect shot with your camera. The Serengeti National Park is one of the most stunning wildlife sanctuary in the world, in the central Serengeti known as the Seronera there is plentiful supply of water which lures the big cats and elephants during the dry season .It is the perfect spot for pictures and for our hot picnic lunch.
Then, continue northward to explore changing ecosystems and search for wild animals including lion, leopard, elephant, antelope and soaring eagles. Dinner and Overnight stay at Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge on a full board basis.
Day 12: Serengeti National Park – Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
Next to breakfast departure to Kilimanjaro airport with picnic hamper lunch ready fly back home.
Optional: Visiting curio shops for buying souvenirs to take home.
- Airport transfer on arrival and during departure
- 4X4 Safari Vehicle Toyota Land cruiser with a Pop-up Roof, Opening Sliding Windows, Seat Belts, Heavy duty wheels, Refrigerator for cooling drinks and Eco friendly Trash Bag
- Meals and Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Service of a Professionally Multi-linguistic linguistic Driver-Guide (well-trained translator guide) with wide variety of skills: Flora and Fauna, Tanzania’s cultural and natural history, e.t.c
- All sightseeing and game viewing as specified in the itinerary
- Delicious picnic lunches box/ hamper while on picnic sites,
- Unlimited mineral drinking water during the Safari
- All Park fees and taxes as applicable such as WMA, Crater service fees, Concession fees and 18% Value Added Tax
- Unlimited game mileage during safari game
- Airport transfer on arrival and during departure Domestic and International flights,
- Visa and travel Insurance which is mandatory
- AMREF Flying Doctors Service for emergency evacuation
- Bar drinks and laundry at the hotels, lodges or camps,
- Tipping for the driver guide recommended US$25per day per couple. During lodging please do not tip individual staff members, but instead use the ‘Tip Box’, which you should find at the reception of your accommodation and you may consider tipping between $5-10 US per day, per guest, at each accommodation at your own discretion.
- Balloon flight (US$595 per person). Experience 60 minute (depending on wind condition) aerial adventure, followed by bush breakfast and champagne
- Festive Season Supplements
- Any amendments (changes) to the above itinerary
BOOK THIS TOUR WITH US
CALL BACK FOR MORE
Enquire now and a Noble Adventure Expert will be in touch within 24 hours!
Related Tour Packages
We specialize in a tailor made independent safari select programmes, that is absolutely responsive to our Client’s tastes, preferences and highly considerable to value for money.