Photography and Filming
Tanzania is a rare glimpse of the raw beauty of nature. With its prolific and diverse wildlife plus its impressive landscapes, Tanzania is truly a photographer’s heaven. Imagine being able to capture moments during the Great Migration. With action happening anywhere, every snap of that camera will surely be mind-blowing. Whether you are an avid Instagrammed who loves revving up his feed or a professional travel photographer who’s taking on a wildlife project in Tanzania Safari or even just a regular tourist with a camera, your photos will surely be astrophysical.
Approximately between June and November months of each year, the northern circuit of Tanzania gets very little rainfall hence becoming dry. During this season, the grass eventually turns golden brown and available water sources dry up forcing the animals moves into the areas where there is abundant water supply. The herds of Wildebeest, Zebra, Antelope and Gazelle that roam the northern Serengeti are pushed north and east and cross the Mara River into Kenya. A segment of this population remains in the Grumeti region year-round and another unrelated group pours into Tarangire National Park along with thousands of Elephants in search of water.
We exclusively reserve Tanzania Safari for Photographic Package for you according to the seasons, climate and wildlife movement. The photographic programs is set in a way to give our guests a pleasant time out as long as it takes to unlimited game viewing opportunities and get off beaten track and professional safari photos, often leaving early in the morning and staying out as late as possible.
NAT DMC will visit extensively to those areas which attracts masses of herbivores and the endangered predators.
JRO – Arusha City
- Our professional guide will meet you at the JRO and facilitate your transfer to your hotel in Arusha Town for dinner, trip briefing and overnight
|Day 2 – 4
||Arusha – Tarangire National Park
- In the morning after breakfast depart to Tarangire National Park home of the highest population of elephants, pride of lions, and over 400 species of birds. You will find huge herds of buffalo flooded with Zebra and wildebeest. There are long vistas and a baobab studded landscape that is the perfect backdrop for taking photos
- In each day out of the 3-days stay in Tarangire National park, we will ensure game drive in a new place every day in the great outdoors to have a relaxing picnic lunch and then continue our game drive until sunset
- You will have your Dinner and Overnight at Acacia Tarangire Luxury Camp (https://serengetiacaciacamps.com/camp/acacia-tarangire-luxury-camp/ )on a full board basis
||Tarangire – Lake Manyara National Park
- Morning after breakfast depart to Lake Manyara National park for a full game drive to see an impressive large elephants’ population and magnificent array of bird life. The park is also home to olive Baboon, verves Monkey, Giraffe, Hippo, African buffalo, Impala, and pride of Lions. The varied and diverse ecosystems within the park will make for a unique experience.
- In the evening we climb the escarpment to the town of Karatu and later on dinner and overnight will be at Ngorongoro Forest Tented Lodge (www.ngorongoroforestlodge.com ) on a full board basis.
||Karatu Small Town
- Morning after breakfast we can take a village walk to a neighboring coffee plantation or visit the village market and do some shopping and later returning to the lodge for hot lunch.
- In the afternoon we can hike in the Ngorongoro Forest and visit a local traditional homestead to learn more about their culture or alternatively enjoy a rest at local bar for local brew or relax at the pool in the lodge for drinks and dinner.
- Dinner and Overnight at Ngorongoro Forest Tented Lodge (www.ngorongoroforestlodge.com ) on a full board basis.
- After breakfast, we will depart to Ngorongoro Crater Floor for a day game viewing and photography> We will have an opportunity to to see the very endangered black Rhino and obvious see Elephants, Lions, Zebras, Hippo, Wildebeest, Gazelles, Buffalo and more birds types.
- We will have lunch at the water’s edge, and then we’ll ascend back to the crater rim seeing more game along the way. Our day ends with a soothing shower, dinner, and overnight at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge
||Olduvai Gorge to Serengeti National Park
- After breakfast we will depart to southern Serengeti Plains with a stop for cultural enriching tour of the museum at Olduvai Gorge. The gorge is the site of years of tireless research into the anthropology of early man by the famous Leakey family and prominent universities
- We will then ascend onward to the Serengeti National Park, game driving and stopping for a picnic along the way..
- You will have dinner and overnight stay at Serengeti Serena Lodge Hotel
|Day 9 – 11
||Serengeti National Part
- The 3 days are devoted for a exclusively full game drives with many opportunities to get that “perfect shot” with your camera. The Serengeti is one of the most stunning wildlife sanctuaries in the world with its name emerges from the Maasai word “siri nget” meaning “endless plains”. In addition to the short grasses, there are beautiful rocky out-cropping called kopjes and thousands of acres of bush and acacia woodland. In the Central Serengeti, known as the Seronera, there is a plentiful supply of water which lures the big cats and elephants during the dry season; it’s the perfect spot for taking pictures and for our hot picnic lunch.
- We will continue northward to explore the changing Eco-systems and search for wildlife including lions, leopards, elephants, hyenas, antelopes and soaring eagles
- You will have dinner and overnight stay at Serengeti Serena Lodge Hotel on a full board basis.
||Serengeti National Park – JRO
- After breakfast departure to Kilimanjaro international airport with Picnic Lunch ready to fly back home
- Package per person whether shared or non-shared VAT inclusive will be availed at the discretion request of the Client when booking for Safari with us.
- Packaged price will highly be affected by the number of pax per each group. The higher the number of pax in a group the lower the cost per person because of cost-sharing, the opposite is true.
- Package Price will also vary from one year to the other due to inflation and other polices of the government
- Airport meet and Transfer on arrive and departure
- Transfer to and fro JRO International Airport (arrival and departure)
- Ground Transport with a well-equipped 4×4 safari Land cruiser with a pop-up roof for enhanced game viewing
- All applicable government fees and taxes
- AMREF Flying Doctors cover for medical evacuation which last for 30 days effective arrival date
- Accommodation and meals as indicated in the confirmed itinerary
- Unlimited mineral drinking water during the entire safari
- Service of a well-trained professionally translator guide
- 24/7 radios/ phones communication
- International and local airfare
- Visa and Insurance
- Tips/ gratuities to guides ($20pp per day)
- Items of personal nature
- Festive Season Supplements
- Any other things not included in the confirmed itinerary