Wildebeest Migration Luxury Safari (FLY IN, DRIVE OUT)
11 DAYS | 10 NIGHTS SAFARI
Serengeti wildebeests migration is a display of natural wonders with over two million wildebeests, zebras, and antelope traveling over 450 miles across the plain to ensure their survival, unaware that there’s danger presented by the stalking lions and cheetahs among other predators of the wildlife.
Witness huge crocodiles of the Mara River as they wait for the herbivorous to cross the swollen Mara River and enter into Masai Mara Game Reserve from Serengeti National Park
DAY BY DAY
Day 1: JRO – Arusha City (55KM/1HR)
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO), you will be welcomed by NAT – DMC representative and transferred to Arusha City for enjoyment, trip briefing, Dinner and Overnight stay at Mount Meru Hotel. Here you will have a half meal board in the first day.
An opportunity to view Mount Meru and the glance of Arusha City depends on the arrival time.
Day 2: Arusha City – North Serengeti National Park
In the morning after breakfast check out, you will be picked from Mount Meru Hotel to Arusha Airport to catch your regional flight for North Serengeti game drive in the wilderness, tracking the great migration trails.
You will witness a million of wildebeests each one driven by the same ancient rythm, fulfilling its instinctive role in the inescapable cycle of life, a frenzied three-week bout of territorial conquests and mating: survival of the fittest as 40km long columns plunge through crocodile-infested water on the annual exodus north.
In the evening you will be driven to the Lodge, Sayari Camp for Dinner and Overnight stay on a full board basis.
Day 3 & 4: North Serengeti National Park
In the morning after breakfast, you will spend a full day in North Serengeti exploring the migration and en route to Sayari Camp for evening relaxation, Dinner and Overnight on a full board basis.
Optional: hot air balloon in this area can be offered.
Day 5: North Serengeti – Central Serengeti National Park
Morning next to breakfast, depart to Central Serengeti with picnic lunch ready for full day game drives in the central part and later in the evening proceed to the Dunia Camp for Dinner and Overnight on a full board.
Day 6: Central Serengeti National Park
In the morning after heavy breakfast, you will have a full day game drive with picnic lunch in the area of Central Serengeti part which is famous for the big and small cats, and en route to Dunia Camp for dinner and Overnight stay on a full board accommodation.
Day 7: Central Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
After breakfast in the morning, you will continue with game viewing while heading to Ngorongoro Conservation Area with picnic hamper lunch on the way. Today Dinner and Overnight stay will be at The Highlands.
Day 8: Ngorongoro Crater
Next to an early breakfast in the morning and thereafter you will start descending into the crater floor for a day game drive viewing of wildlife with your picnic lunch boxes for efficiency time management. Dinner and Overnight stay at The Highlands Ngorongoro.
Day 9: Ngorongoro Conservation Area – Lake Manyara National Park
After heavy breakfast in the morning, drive to Lake Manyara for game viewing and then later in the evening drive to the Lodge for evening leisure and Overnight at Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 10: Lake Manyara National Park – Tarangire National Park
After breakfast in the morning, drive to Tarangire National Park for game viewing and then later in the evening drive to the lodge for evening leisure and Overnight at Acacia Tarangire Luxury Camp on a full board basis.
Day 11: Tarangire National Park – Arusha City – JRO
Morning after breakfast you will have a morning game reviewing in Tarangire National Park and then later in the afternoon drive back to Arusha and proceed to Kilimanjaro airport ready for flight back home with picnic lunch.
- Airport transfer on arrival and during departure
- 4X4 Safari Vehicle Toyota Land cruiser with a Pop-up Roof, Opening Sliding Windows, Seat Belts, Heavy duty wheels, Refrigerator for cooling drinks and Eco friendly Trash Bag
- Meals and Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Service of a Professionally Multi-linguistic linguistic Driver-Guide (well-trained translator guide) with wide variety of skills: Flora and Fauna, Tanzania’s cultural and natural history, e.t.c
- All sightseeing and game viewing as specified in the itinerary
- Delicious picnic lunches box/ hamper while on picnic sites,
- Unlimited mineral drinking water during the Safari
- All Park fees and taxes as applicable such as WMA, Crater service fees, Concession fees and 18% Value Added Tax
- Unlimited game mileage during safari game
- Airport transfer on arrival and during departure Domestic and International flights,
- Visa and travel Insurance which is mandatory
- AMREF Flying Doctors Service for emergency evacuation
- Bar drinks and laundry at the hotels, lodges or camps,
- Tipping for the driver guide recommended US$25per day per couple. During lodging please do not tip individual staff members, but instead use the ‘Tip Box’, which you should find at the reception of your accommodation and you may consider tipping between $5-10 US per day, per guest, at each accommodation at your own discretion.
- Balloon flight (US$595 per person). Experience 60 minute (depending on wind condition) aerial adventure, followed by bush breakfast and champagne
- Festive Season Supplements
- Any amendments (changes) to the above itinerary
BOOK THIS TOUR WITH US
CALL BACK FOR MORE
Enquire now and a Noble Adventure Expert will be in touch within 24 hours!
Related Tour Packages
We specialize in a tailor made independent safari select programmes, that is absolutely responsive to our Client’s tastes, preferences and highly considerable to value for money.